Hi everyone!

I am following this list since....well, quite a bunch of months now. I
am a french student in computer science, and for once I am both in a
mood of being productive and I have some time. So I'd like to help
contributing to GIMP, and I am emailing the list because I am not sure
where to start.

I started working on a bug a long time ago, but there was a few points
that were needed to be discussed so it was kind of blocked (And I lost
which bug it was). I love to code, I know more about web development
(JavaScript stuff to be precise), but I already coded in C, C++, Python,
and even tried Rust! And I am very interested in ux/ui design, even
though I have no practical knowledges in it or even some degreed.

So, where do I have to start? :p More seriously, I'd like get my hand
dirty to make GIMP an even more cool software. I know there is a lot of
work to get 2.10 finished, is there anything I can do to help about this?

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day everyone _o/

--
Kevin Pellet (Ilphrin)
ilph...@autistici.org