Ok, so I deleted both applications with their debug files anyway, and ...
when I run gimp, i get same error as before, but now with other apps in
title xD Every hit on OK to end button bring up next error message with
next other app, to be honest, every app that this folder with plug-ins
contains. Earlier there was just one that i had problem with :/