On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 7:23 PM Patryk Patryk <niezna...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Edit: Im sitting here just like WTF XD I deleted all the files (apps and
> their debug files) in this folder, except "python-console", and..
> Everything works XD loading screen goes to end and I have workspace and
> tools before me. I tried to make new, ee.. "canvas", you know, and its
> fine. I created new layer, and used some tools, works without crash. Can
> you guys tell me what happened ?
>
> wt., 19 cze 2018 o 01:13 Patryk Patryk <niezna...@gmail.com> napisaƂ(a):
>
> > Ok, so I deleted both applications with their debug files anyway, and ...
> > when I run gimp, i get same error as before, but now with other apps in
> > title xD Every hit on OK to end button bring up next error message with
> > next other app, to be honest, every app that this folder with plug-ins
> > contains. Earlier there was just one that i had problem with :/

Yes, you probably lost all ability to open any files such as jpeg, tiff,
webp etc. Most likely you have some antivirus program or something that
either deletes all DLLs or quarantines them.  I don't recall where standard
Windows GIMP packages support DLLs, but check your application to see
whether you have any DLLs lib libtiff-x.x.dll libjpeg.dll etc.

Hope that helps,
Partha