On Sat, 26 May 2001, Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (2001-05-26 at 0910.30 +0300):
> > instructions. Is it still relevant to mailman?
>
> Try sending a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> with subject (or body) "help". You can do near everything with that
> mail address (except request resend password, IIRC).

I did not ask you what I should do, as I'm already subscribed to the
mailing-list. What I do wish to know is whether the information on the
web-pages is still pertinent. If it's not, than one of the webmasters
should modify it.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

> GSR

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home E-mail:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A more experienced programmer does not make less bugs. He just realizes
what went wrong more quickly.