Maxime Cousinou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'm writing a plug in (two in fact) and I want the first one to launch
> the second one through the non-interactive way, but I can't find how to
> do that.
> Can anyone help ?

call it through the PDB. For an example, have a look at the helpbrowser
plug-in. It calls the webbrowser extension:

      return_vals = gimp_run_procedure ("extension_web_browser",
                                        GIMP_PDB_INT32,  GIMP_RUN_NONINTERACTIVE,
                                        GIMP_PDB_STRING, cbs->href,
                                        GIMP_PDB_INT32,  FALSE,
      gimp_destroy_params (return_vals, nreturn_vals);

Salut, Sven