Dear Gimpers

Thanks for the reply --- We have decided to upgrade to the new stable
version of gimp, 1.2.1 we already have it running on our new linux server

There are no comments, on the way I start my Perl-Gimp script. I had sent
 the script which I use to call my charting programs.

Two major cliterias which needs to be worked out is that the program
should run in the background(cron job) and multiple session should be able
to run simultaneouly. (issues concerning Xvfb, Perl-server, Display)

Any comments/sugestions are welcome.

Thank you

Chetan