From: Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: 12 Jun 2001 02:36:20 +0200

   Robert L Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

   > Gimp folks, how would this play into your schedule?  Do you have any
   > plans for a 1.2.2 release at any point?

   we would like to do a 1.2.2 release very soon now. Actually the plan
   was to do it this week, but we are still waiting for an OK from the
   gimp-help crew and of course the bug-fat-piggy-gimp-patch needs some
   testing before a release, so it might be delayed slightly. I'm sure
   we don't want to wait till August/September however.

OK, that's fine.  We're not ready now with 4.1.  4.0.5 has a few
improvements (most notably support for the very popular Epson Stylus
Color 777/680), but it's not really a must-have.

Robert Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Project lead for Gimp Print/stp --

--Eric Crampton