Hi,

"Iccii" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I wrote the script which simulate the Photoshop's Layer Effects.
> I think that the Layer Effects is nice feature. Will the Gimp
> support the Layer Effects in future? The script isn't easy
> to use because dialog doesn't preview the resulting image.
> http://isweb6.infoseek.co.jp/computer/wingimp/files/script/layer-effects_en
> .html

I haven't looked at the script, but if we want to support "Layer Effects",
we need to define what layer effects are and need a proposal of how they
could be implemented. Once we know what changes to the core are necessary,
we can discuss if we want to include this feature for 1.4 or if we should
wait for the 2.0 version where layer effects are part of the overall
design.

Salut, Sven