"Mattias Engdegård" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I don't think they are that bad --- the readability of the above code
> merely suffers from a pollution of backslashes and underscores.

I took this code out of a macro and forgot to remove the backslashes.
Also we'd use different types since glib defines guint8, guint16 and
guint32. I choose not to show off the code for RGB16 and RGB15 since
the masks and shifting values used there make the code hard to
understand, while the RGB32 and ARGB cases are more obvious. Also
fortunately, we don't do RGB16 in gimp.

Salut, Sven