[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2001-11-13 at 0825.56 +0200):
>  > cmd = g_strdup_printf ("gcc %s %s -o %s%s %s %s %s %s",
> Yes, that obviously is a FIXME. But hey, this was the first version of
> a one-hour hack.

Well, 1h, OK. Sorry. :]

Another possible FIXME: does GTK provide a define or something for dir
separator? It will clean the code a bit.

>  > Or a Windows user that does not have gcc, but a MS or Intel
>  > compiler.
> That is even mentioned in a comment...

Yes, but it still talks about MSVC support, not any compiler support.
I dunno what is the name of others, but I do not think every compiler
will have a name you can guess correctly always.