I am a multimedia student at the SAE Technology College in Sydney.
For my final report, I conduct a research about the usability of
Open-Source applications in a professional multimedia work environment.
I would highly appreciate, if you guys could participate my survey, as I
need some responses from developers as well.

Developer Survey:

User Survey and Infos about my research:

I know that this is absolutely OT, but I could not find another way to
get enough participants. The survey is quite brief thus it will not take
too much time. The more responses I get the more usefull might be the
outcome of my research for you.

Thanks in advance!

Reha A. Alev                        Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]