Hi,

Cindy Huyser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> // Call the desired plug-in --  returns GIMP_PDB_EXECUTION_ERROR
> return_vals = gimp_run_procedure("plug-in-c-astretch",
>                                         &nreturn_vals,
>                                         GIMP_PDB_INT32,
> GIMP_RUN_NONINTERACTIVE,
>                                         GIMP_PDB_IMAGE, imageID,
>                                         GIMP_PDB_DRAWABLE,
> bg_drawable->id,
>                                         GIMP_PDB_END);
>
> Any insight you'd be able to lend on this problem would be greatly
> appreciated!

as a quick guess, I'd say you need to call "plug_in_c_astretch" since
that's how the plug-in is internally registered. Most documentation is
using hyphens here but that's just because most documentation deals
with Script-Fu which needs hyphens instead of underscores.  However I
wonder why you are getting GIMP_PDB_EXECUTION_ERROR, since that should
be GIMP_PDB_CALLING_ERROR then.

Salut, Sven