I'v just installed the latest gimp for win32. Nice, but the fonts are so tiny
that almost unreadable (for me). Where can I change the font size for gimp/gtk?
And second question is related to the previous one (I think). I'm using Polish
version of w98 and gimp started in Polish language. Hm, nice but unusable for me
;-( What to do to change gimp back to English?

BTW Is everything ok with this mailing list? For some time I have noticed that
  I receive all letters twice and the second one has signature attached.

Piotr Legiecki