On 9 Apr 2002, at 16:42, Sven Neumann wrote:

> > > could you please file a bug-report with severity set to
> > > "enhancement" on http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ and attach your patch
> > > to the bug-report. This will assure that we don't forget your
> > > patch.
> >
> > What was wrong with my patch, which implemented the same and more?
>
> probably nothing... Could you help my leaky brain by pointing me to
> the respective bugzilla number? Or did we already apply the patch?

I did not submit it to Bugzilla, because nobody told me to. Instead I
sent it to the list on May 19 last year, in a thread called Gallery
Maker.

Since nobody told me otherwise, I assumed this was the way to send in
patches (and if memory serves me, this is the way people sent in
patches back then).

--
branko collin