On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 04:48:10PM +0200, RaphaŽl Quinet wrote:
> I propose to add a new field in PLUGIN_MAINTAINERS, containing only the
> Bugzilla accounts (or list of accounts) that should be added to the CC list
> if a bug is detected in the corresponding plug-in.

Well don't go out of your way on my account :)
I'm quite happy to change my Bugzilla account but there isn't any built-in
feature that does this. I am told that I need to contact the "Adminstrator"
of the Bugzilla, but I'm not sure who that is. Probably it's listed on
every page and I'm just blind or something :) Hints, off list, are very

OTOH if there are already dozens of people using special CCs or with
multiple Bugzilla accounts and whatever then obviously it's a good idea.