From: Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: 11 May 2002 22:42:52 +0200

   will the GIMP plug-in automatically take advantage of this change
   and include the new dither algorithm? If I understood the code
   correctly this is not the case. If I'm correct, this indicates a
   design flaw in the gimp-print library since the list of dither
   algorithms should be provided by gimp-print and not being hardcoded
   to the plug-in. I hope I'm wrong here.

It will automatically pick up the new dither algorithm, with no need
to recompile the GIMP plug-in.

--
Robert Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Project lead for Gimp Print/stp --  http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net