I am currently adapting a Unix Gimp plug-in to Windows Gimp.
I have a problem because the plug-in is using the
"gimp_selection_invert" function which works well with Unix, but it
doesn't seem to exist on PC.

The function is declared in the windows include "gimpselection_pdb.h",
but it is not present in the exported functions list of the
"libgimp.dll" dll.

The only exported functions in "liggimp.dll" related to selection are :
"gimp_selection_save,  _gimp_selection_none, _gimp_selection_load,
_gimp_selection_is_empty, _gimp_selection_float, _gimp_selection_clear,
_gimp_selection_bounds".

Does anybody know how to bypass this problem ?
Thanks