Gimp-Print 4.2.3 has been re-released to fix a longstanding and
troublesome, but ultimately very simple, problem affecting the Epson
Stylus Pro 5500, 7000, 7500, 9000, and 9500 whereby image darkness was
too light at low resolution and too high (or too grainy) at high
resolution.

If you have already downloaded Gimp-Print 4.2.3, please download it
again.  The md5sum is

687232af49791fbb7a1885816666bdcd  gimp-print-4.2.3.tar.gz

and the file is 4942372 bytes in size.

Rereleasing is not standard policy; in my estimation the time interval
was short enough on a weekend to justify this.

--Eric Crampton