On Wed, 30 Oct 2002, Martin Bernreuther wrote:

> At http://www.swiss.ai.mit.edu/projects/scheme/documentation/scheme.html
> there's a reference manual, but I didn't manage to get some functions...
> to work. How about e.g. the (do) statement or
> (floor -4.3)
> (round -4.3)          at scheme_5.html#SEC56
> ..? It didn't work at the GIMP 1.2.3 script-fu console
> Is there a reference manual of the script-fu implemented Scheme?

Gimp currently uses SIOD, which is a nonstandard implementation of Scheme
with some of the standard Scheme functions, some functions imported from
C, and some just plain strange stuff (what is the MD5 calculator doing in
a "lightweight" scheme implementation?).  A hodgepodge of stuff, really.
Then, of course, there is the gimp extensions to it, which are rather
strange in of themselves...

Anyway, the definative reference for SIOD is now
http://people.delphiforums.com/gjc/siod.html (it took some poking around
to find that site -- most people refer to an older document at