Hi,

Jeff Trefftzs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > that menu entry points to layer_resize_to_image() in app/layers.c.
>
> Aha!  I didn't see a reference to it in the PDB explorer, so I
> thought the perl-fu function was what was used.  Should I file a bug
> report?  At any rate, I couldn't find it in the PDB.

it's not in the PDB since it was added late and it can be easily
accomplished thru the PDB as it is. Please file a bug-report if you
think we should add it. Chances that it will be added increase
significantly if you attach a patch. Such a patch would probably only
have to change the file tools/pdbgen/pdb/layer.pdb.

Salut, Sven