On 20-Dec-2002, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 11:29:08PM -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > That's what I thought as well...but the scaling with imagemagick was causing
> > pixelation.
> Scaling up or down? With which filter? (You're sure you resampled and not did
> a simple quick rescale, right?)

If your're scaling down in gimp, go into preferences, and change scaling mode
to linear. Cubic sucks for scaling down, and Im not sure why Gimp even allows
users to make a choice (bicubic and such are always used for scaling up,
bilinear and such are always used for scaling down.)

Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || [EMAIL PROTECTED]