Christian Rose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Currently, the packages for the GNOME Fifth Toe release is being brought
> together at the http://5toe.lyrical.net/ site, where package maintainers
> can nominate their software for inclusion. Fifth Toe is, for those that
> don't know, a collection of nice additional software that works with
> GNOME. Fifth Toe is released seperately from the rest of GNOME. GIMP
> fits that category well, and has also previously been included in Fifth
> Toe.

I'm sorry but I don't understand the concept at all and the webpage is
not really helpful in clearing things up. What exactly is Fifth Toe?
You say it's a collection of software. Is it just a list of packages
or is the software also distributed somehow?

The website also don't explain which version of GNOME / GTK+ this
"release" is based on. If it is GTK+-2.x, we are probably out of the
race since there is no stable GIMP release for this platform.

Salut, Sven