Ernst Lippe wrote:
After an intolerable long wait, I just released the first official version
of the new GimpPreview plug-in widget. You can find it at "";.

I've given it a cursory scan and it looks pretty good to me (interface and functionalitywise, that is, since any cosmetic details are a minor issue).

It's always good to see people writing docs as well as code!

I quite look forward to using this at some point.

I really suspect that if there are practical flaws in the design
then they're more likely to become apparent when authors try
to apply the widget to a wide variety of plugins, rather than
simply by reading the design docs.

Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   co:3
"Responsible parents don't raise kids in West Virginia."