I got this directed at me so I'm bouncing it to this list
(don't ask me for an interpretation, I only work here).
--Adam

--- Begin Message ---
Hello Adam. I should propose next feature for gimp:

Scale for brush. - I have scale brush  - zoom in and zoom out.(bird,range,and
all other brushes).Too I have propose brush rotation,imho this have sense -
may be light in use,when draw image,next rotate hem(too not always this
possible - drawing with brush rotate may have uniqe effect!)May be too have
sense zoom shablones for brushes?Too very needing more editable
(size(zoom),edit in gimp window)menu for brushes and brush shablones.

Weeth esteem
Alexander Yermakov.

--- End Message ---