At 23:11 20.06.03 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>1. In plugins like we have:
>   (PF_SLIDER, "whirl", "Whirl angle", 90, (-360, 360, 1)),
>I would assume the second item is the "display" version and is what should
show up in the UI, however "whirl" is what is displayed in the dialog box.
NOTABUG : the first is used as label, the second shows up in the tooltip

>2. This crashes gimp; In the python console type:
>img = pdb.file_jpeg_load("/tmp/file.jpg", "/tmp/file.jpg")
>draw = pdb.gimp_image_active_drawable(img)
>pdb.script_fu_coffee_stain(img, draw, 3, 0)
Partly confirmed. Though for me it does not crash Gimp nor Python
but Script-fu ...
My first guess that this crash is related to the recent change of
the menaing of TEMPORARY procedure appears to be wron. It crashes
with gimp 1.3 before that, but work in the 1.2.x version.

>Calling any script-fu script from python causes a crash.
>Off topic: What's the reason we have to pass the filename twice for
>load and save operations?
>Let me know if I should file bugs on these.
Please do for the second issue.