Hi All,
Sorry if this is inappropriate here, I will not fallow it up...I am trying to develop a commercial plug-in for GIMP as part of a larger project.  I am looking for someone who knows Open GL and can program a GIMP plug-in.  All those interested, please email me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] as I do not often read this mailing list.
Arash Jahangir
PS  I am assuming that the licensing terms do not preclude a plug-in from being a commercial item.  By all means if there are licensing pit falls to watch for, do let me know.
PPS I am also looking for a 3D CAD programmer who can program polygon meshes and sub-division surfaces.