"Branko Collin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I got mine from
><http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/libart.htm>. That version
>is more recent, though, so I had to rename it. I don't know if that
>has any averse effects, but at least it allowed me to run the GIMP.

Thank you very much. Now I've got it running. There are still issues but it
works at least. No plug-in is loaded at all: lots of messages like this one
are output to the console.

C:\gimp-head-20030813\bin\gimp-1.3.exe: Unable to run Plug-In:
"zealouscrop.exe"
(C:\gimp-head-20030813\lib\gimp\1.3\plug-ins\zealouscrop.exe)
Failed to execute helper program

The path is correct and the executables are is there. Any ideas?

Finally the mouse wheel works in Windows! Yoo-hoo!

  Pedro Gimeno