From: Jakub Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Simon Budig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: Gimp Developer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp interface streamlining
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:22:54 +0200

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 11:25, Simon Budig wrote:
> Tor Lillqvist ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > Or, the arrow keys could be used to finetune the "pressure" and "tilt"
> > while moving the mouse.
> Just wanted to point out that since gimpcon it is possible to change
> the opacity with the cursor keys for all Paint tools.

Which I greatly appreciate and thank you for that. But, you know.. It's
kinda awkward for a right-hander to reach for the cursor keys ;)

Ultimately a <a
herf="";>powermate</a> control
would be best.

oooh, wow, /me wants one!

that does sounds like a great control device for use in GIMP though, how likely would support be?

Jakub Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>