Hi Jeff,

Jeff Trefftzs wrote:
> I notice that I get lots of complaints about corrupt brush files when I
> try to load .gih files from gimp-1.2.x into 1.3.20.  Can somebody please
> point me to the right place to discover the difference between the
> gimp-1.2 .gih brushes and whatever the
> equivalent is in gimp-1.3.20?  I have a whole lot of brushes that I'd
> like to convert if only I knew how.

AFAIK, there shouldn't be any incompatible change - I have no
problem loading the brushes from gimp-data-extras (which are 1.2
brushes) into 1.3, for example.

Could you provide an example .gih file for testing, please? You
could attach it to the bugzilla report you open describing the
problem ;-)

Thanks a lot,

       David Neary,
       Lyon, France