Hi all,

As we are about to move to the next stage of gimpery, I have begun
looking closely at my large collection of plug-ins, many of which I
remember compiling with GIMP_ENABLE_COMPAT_CRUFT, and wondering how to
make them usable again under the new regime.  Can anybody point me to a
porting guide that identifies the changes needed to go from the old
(well, present) api to that used in gimp-1.3.20 and up?

I have already written a quckie decrufter perl script to obviate the
need to use GIMP_ENABLE_COMPAT_CRUFT, and I have found a few changes
between present stable usage and the 1.3.20 version, but I'm still
wondering what else I'm missing.

All advice and tips will b gratefully appreciated.

TIA,
--

--Jeff

Jeff Trefftzs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>