Raphaël Quinet wrote:

These ideas may be very good, but did you submit them through Bugzilla
first?  It would help greatly if you could link to the relevant bug
reports in your message.  I suppose that you have already submitted
these bug reports or at least checked if someone else had already done
it.

Yes, those ideas were posted some time ago to bugzilla. Some of them materialized in gimp, but not exactly in a way we were thinking of. That is why we are sending this letter.

Jacek is preparing a letter with short explanation of his ideas (he has some problems with sending emails to this group) which I will forward here.

Thanx to all who responded to our letter and agreed that those ideas are worth to implement.

Regards
Piotr Legiecki