On 31 Oct 2003 17:26:46 +0100
Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes on gimpwin-users:
> >
> > > [...] If you are involved in the GIMP v1.3/2.0 project
> > > (ie; the new GIMP), please feel free to include my custom brushes
> > > (or any of my other offerings) with your work (they are GPL'd).
> >
> > > http://www.tuxfiles.com/yourgimp/brushes/tuxfiles_brushes/
> I would appreciate if someone could evaluate the quality of these
> brushes and report back here. We could need a better set of default
> brushes.

I would call them a "Boutique" collection of brushes and not really a default set.

They all appear to be called "Pasted Layer". It appears that when you modify the name
of a .gbr file, the name has to be exactly the same number of characters as the
original name ("Pasted Layer" ie 12) otherwise you get a "file has been truncated

Anyway, most of them are pretty good.