just wanted to let you know that the source for the developer.gimp.org
web-site is now in CVS. The CVS module is gimp-web-devel and thanks to
Yosh the site is automatically updated on CVS commits. The RSS feed
doesn't update regularily yet but this should be fixed soon.

The site is build using DocBook XML. Adding content should be
relatively straight-forward. I will add a README to CVS that explains
how things work in more detail. First I need to write it though. So if
you want to help with the site, please let me know.