Hi Manish:

On gimp-developer this week you remarked that disk space is a premium on
one of the servers.  Is a new/larger disk drive something that I can
purchase with funds from the MacGIMP sales?

I'm partial to western digital drives (the ones with with 8MB caches, not
2MB caches) and would like to volunteer to get one for you but that
wouldn't do if you're running scsi or something else non-IDE.

Anyway, if the MacGIMP project can provide assistance in the form of a
hardware upgrade such as RAM or a larger/faster hard drive, just let me
know where to ship it.

Happy New Year,

Mat Caughron
MacGIMP.org sysadmin