I've been trying to port one of my scheme scripts to 2.0pre2 and have
discovered what I think is a bug.  Before I battle with bugzilla, would
someone try to reproduce it?

Details:  my script adds a layer mask to a layer (this works), but when
I attempt to make the layer mask the active channel, using
gimp-image-set-active-channel I consistently get an error:

ERROR: Procedural database execution failed:
    (gimp_image_set_active_channel 2 9)

9 is indeed the right channel number, but somehow it's not getting
registered.  gimp-image-get-channels keeps returning an empty array.

Is this just me, or can someone else duplicate this?

Jeff Trefftzs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.tcsn.net/trefftzs                    Home Page
http://gug.sunsite.dk/gallery.php?artist=68     Gimp Gallery
http://trefftzs.topcities.com/                  Photo Gallery