Kevin Cozens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: > Greetings. > > While trying to determine if I found a bug in the GIMP (or possibly > undocumented behaviour), I ran across what looks like a bit of redundant > code. > > In the file app/pdb/convert_cmds.c around line 153 is an if statement > that checks for a valid range for dither_type. Later (around line 175) > is a switch statement that also appears to be checking that the > dither_type is one of four allowed values. It seems to me that the > switch is not needed.
Good spot! Will fix that and generally clean up the covert.pdb file a bit. thanks, --mitch _______________________________________________ Gimp-developer mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer