While trying to determine if I found a bug in the GIMP (or possibly
undocumented behaviour), I ran across what looks like a bit of redundant

In the file app/pdb/convert_cmds.c around line 153 is an if statement
that checks for a valid range for dither_type. Later (around line 175)
is a switch statement that also appears to be checking that the
dither_type is one of four allowed values. It seems to me that the
switch is not needed.

Kevin.  (
Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"