For those of you working with Script-Fu scripts for the GIMP, I have
made a minor change to the Perl script I wrote to update scripts from
the 1.2 to the 2.0 API.

The latest change allows named constants to be recognized (and updated
as needed) regardless of whether they use _ or -. The script preserves
the formatting of the original script and is safe to apply to scripts
which already conform to the 2.0 API. It does not (yes?) add GIMP- to
the start of constants as was being discussed in recent postings.

The core developers are free to use this script as a replacement for the
plug-ins/script-fu/convert-script if they so choose.
Kevin.  (
Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"