Le 10.02.2004 22:09, Sven Neumann a Úcritá:

"Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I use a Graphire 2 wacom tablet and I've the same problem.
I've reported a bug via the Debian BTS sometimes ago against 1.3.
The behaviour has been improved but the devices are not (yet) really

Have a look to:

But so far the problem has only been reported against gimp-1.3/2.0 and gtk+-2.x. If Mike has this problem in gimp-1.2, then it's most likely a driver issue. Actually it's very well possible that the problem in gimp 1.3/2.0 is a driver issue as well. Not everyone sees this problem; for some people the tablet works just fine.

I agree, I've not any problem with gimp 1.2 ; the problem is only with 1.3 and 2.0pre.

I think it is not a driver problem as the problem occurs only in one case: when the stylus/eraser/pointer is on the menu bar of the main window. In this case, I can see the cursor switching quickly between the selected device and the core pointer (in the devices status dialog or in a tool option box). But in _any_ other case: on any windows or picture, even when I pick a tool from the main window, everything works fine.