From: Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: 13 Mar 2004 12:03:21 +0100

   Frank Noack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

   > As first the good, i can print now with gimp2.0pre4. And now the
   > bad. If i use a ppd file in the preferences from postscript
   > level2 in gimp i lost the preview and i get no printer
   > output. Only if i dont use a ppd file for my Stylus 670 with
   > turboprint driver i get a preview and a good print. I use Suse
   > 8.2 with updatet ghostscript7.07.1rc1 (gimp-print 4.2.6),
   > turboprint1.86, cups1.1.18.

   This is a problem with gimp-print. Although the gimp-print library
   has gimp in the name, the GIMP developers as represented on this
   list, are not involved with the gimp-print project. Thus we cannot
   help you.

   Please check the gimp-print homepage at There should be information on
   how you can get your question answered.

Also try using the native driver (rather than turboprint) --
Gimp-Print has a built-in driver for the 670 that will give you access
to more features.  Finally, make sure that the PPD file you're giving
it exists and is readable.

Project lead for Gimp Print   --

--Eric Crampton