Hi.
I'm interested how the composite fuction "after light???"  (my gimp talks
german to me - so it's "nachbelichten" - i think i should be dodge?!?)
works.
I checked the code, but the function
(A * 256) / (256 - B)
doesn't seem to be the proper one (as e.g. overlaying a picture with a white
color (A) in this mode doesn't change the picture (B) anyway)
If anyone could tell me, how this is done, or where i can find the proper
code:
Thanks

Thomas
--
Think, think different. But essentially: Think!

ps: don't worry, i'm not working on some kind of counter program, but i want
to use this function to highlight something in my app.