On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 00:43, David Neary wrote:
> It seems like we don't have a web team any more (please, if
> someone is looking after www.gimp.org, correct me here). If
> that's the case, are there other people willing to fill this
> void? There are people who would like to contribute to the GIMP,
> and they currently can, tax-deductibly in the US, in 3 different
> ways.

I have a couple of hours free later today which I will dedicate to
www.gimp.org. I will put the donation instructions online and try to
follow up on a couple of loose ends (Sven's recent postings to the
gimp-web mailing list).

Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There's no point in questioning it; GIMP development is supposed to be
fun.                                                   -- Sven Neumann