On Tuesday 03 August 2004 05:35 pm, Michael Schumacher wrote:
> May I suggest that you start from the gimp plug-in template? It help you
> to get e.g. the build configurations and the i18n of your plug-in right.

Thank you for this suggestion. I have successfully used the plug-in template
before and will add i18n and so on later. I currently work only on one single
file  (which can be conveniently compiled using gimptool), but as soon as I
add Gtk UI code in a separate file, I will switch to using autotools.