On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 06:57:56PM +0200, Rapha?l Quinet wrote:

> One way to solve this would be to put many plug-ins in a gimp-plug-ins
> module in gnomecvs, but that would only shift the goal for the plug-in
> developers from being included in the main tree to being included in the
> "official" list of plug-ins.  Maybe that's better than the current
> situation?

the people with permissions on gnomecvs have proven (at least to me) to
have permission yet not have gimp's interest in their plans.

i had problems with gnomecvs, big problems.  anyone who got their
permission can destroy a project.

and it can be difficult to get permissions for people who have gimps
best interests in mind.

i consider gnomecvs to be a liability and a vulnerability -- not an
asset.

carol