Greetings, all.

For those of you who would like to stay on the leading edge of the development of the Script-Fu replacement known as Tiny-Fu you may now do so using GNOME CVS. To retrieve the latest development version of Tiny-Fu from CVS you can use the following commands to get it from the anonymous CVS server:

   $ export CVSROOT=':pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs/gnome'
   $ cvs login
        (there is no password, just hit return)
   $ cvs -z3 checkout [-r <branch>] gimp-tiny-fu

--
Cheers!

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"