I have some gimp-perl scripts_ all these work with the Perl Server...
either from the interface, or command line...
 ...but currently, I get an error after one script is completed.

    For instance, with the command line version; I see the server start,
and the message: "accepting new connections", after this, one script
can be processed successfully... but then, the server connection stops...
to run another gimp-perl script, I need to start another invocation of
the server... that doesnt seem right.

 ...how can I keep the server running... avoid restarting the perl server
for each script ?