having had a bit of an absence here due to some international travel:

I'm writing a review of GIMP, Inkscape and various other applications for Linux User and Developer magazine at present. I've given the new version of GIMP quite a glowing review (despite my sometimes terse/frustrated designer's comments on-list) especially for intuitivity and adaption towards a designer's needs.

What i'm questioning here is - does this order of menu mean that one can set one's own menu preferences? (a piece of functionality I hadn't realised was there) or is this just a programming issue?

Best,

Miriam.

--
99% of aliens prefer Earth