I really don't know where to begin.  I am an avid Gimp user. I am not a
programmer or developer.  This is my first attempt at programming, so be gentle.

In addition to image processing, I am also a bit of a videophile. I am
interested in porting the "Color Curve" function found in "The Gimp" to
"Avisynth" to be used for video.

This is my first attempt at programming, so be gentle.  I would like to know
where I might find the relevant source code for the "Color Curve" function in
"The Gimp"?

Maybe I am biting off more than I can chew, but I would like to attempt it, so
any help or advice you could supply would be appreciated.

Thank You,
Buck Arue