Hi Stu! (and gimp-developer)

You can find what I have so far (based on 0.6.3) here:

http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/Gimp/gimp-ace/gimp-ace-0.6.5.tar.gz

I fixed a nasty bug, caused by integrating the two versions in which pressing
Cancel caused the effect to be applied, and pressing OK caused it to be
applied twice. I haven't tested its non-interactive behaviour yet, so I'll
appreciate any feedback.

There are some bugs there:

1. The preview is too large, causing the dialog to be too large.

2. The preview is not updated after being scrolled.

3. I noticed that some of the controls at the top, cannot be moved.

4. Possibly other preview problems.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish