Howdy -

Here's a bit of GIMP "code publicity" I thought folks might be
interested in.  I'm working on a tutorial for IBM's developerWorks site
on the GLib collections - GSList, GHashTable, GTree, and all that.  As
part of the tutorial, I'm picking out excerpts of various collection
type usages from a couple of nice open source apps - like the GIMP.

Here's a list of the references to the GIMP that I've currently got in
the article:

http://infoether.com/~tom/gimp_snippets.html

If anyone has any suggestions/corrections to the descriptions of these
usages, please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (or here if you think it's
on-topic enough).

Many thanks,

Tom Copeland